Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls
Of course I searched many recipes and of course I don’t follow an exact recipe, but this is what I did. I think they were successful! Servings: 12
Here’s what you need:
- 1-Can rinsed and drained chickpeas
- 2- teaspoon vanilla exact
- 1/8 teas. Salt, (I used pink Himalayan)
- 1/8 teas. Baking soda
- ¼ cup peanut butter, almond butter or PB2 (I used almond butter & PB2, almond butter was better)
- 2 Tablespoons almond milk (or skim, fat free half & half etc.)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder ( I used Plant Fusion)
- 2 tablespoons oat flour or rolled oats ( I grind rolled oats in coffee grinder to make a flour, but whole oats would be fine)
- ¼ honey ( you could also use agave or black strap molasses)
- Sweetener to taste—depends on what you like, I used 2 tablespoons Xyitol
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips-- smaller is better, and dark chocolate is best!
- *EXTRA* shredded coconut -- 1/3 cup, (I made it both ways and coconut is best if you like it)
- Add all ingredients (except chocolate) to food processor and blend until very creamy. You will need to stop and scrape down sides a couple of times. Add a bit more honey if mixture is very dry. Mix in chocolate chips (do not process) and put into refrig for an hour. Once mixture has stiffened up roll into balls.
- Refrigerate or Freeze!! ENJOY!!
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers! Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter and subscribe your friends.