Kettlebells can be used in ballistic or swinging movements. Also used in press and pull exercises similar to those one would use with a dumbell or barbell. The displacement of the weight from the hand requires that the stabilizing muscles engage much more with each movement than would be required of a similar movement with a weight such as a dumbell. Kettlebell exercises are whole-body exercises requiring full body integration and core stabilization. There is no such thing as isolated muscle work in Kettlebell training. Training with kettlebells use much more force and energy than basic weight training. This is why you burn more fat and build more muscle.
"Why should you train with Precision Kettlebells?"
We realize that fitness trends in general has changed the way people workout. There are so many choices when it come to exercise and weight training. What used to take hours out of our day can now be squeezed into 45 minute group fitness classes. With that said, Here is a list of Why you should Train with Precision Kettlebells and Mike Barbato.
- Style:Precision Kettlebells has a Unique style when it comes to Kettlebell Instruction. We use something called "Simplified Strength Systems." This means we find the simplest way to teach you how to use a Kettlebell. Take all the Over Taught instruction out of it and focus on what your body already knows. Therefore makes it easier on you and the instructor.
- Environment:This is a fun, friendly environment. Group Fitness is the Best! Training with happy people will only make it more fun and exciting. The outdoors experience make people feel more outgoing! Train with a friend or make some new friends. Everyone smiles with Precision.
- Equipment:Training with the best tools for the right job. We use only the best Kettlebells on the market. "Yes" there is a difference. Pull-up gig, Rings, Punching Bag, Jump ropes, and much more. Oh and of course our Bodies.
- Train with Confidence:After your first few weeks of training you will start seeing body transformations. This is a good thing but don't take it as if you're finished. We are here to maintain your body as you would maintain your vehicle. Lack of maintenance will cause problems and we don't want to start from ground zero. You can't go out and buy a new body, right?
- FREE Classes:The first class is always free. Why should you pay for something if you didn't like it.? If you don't like loosing fat, gaining strength, feeling better about yourself, buying smaller cloths and getting complements from others. We think you shouldn't have to pay.
- #1 Guarantee:Precision Kettlebells GUARENTEES results, or your money back. Who else can say that? If you commit yourself to training, We guarantee the results you've always wanted! We have confidence in everything we do and if you don't like it we will not hold you to anything. Train hard with us and you will get even more than you've imagined.
Precision Kettlebells is owned and Oporated by Mike Barbato [certified russian kettlebell instructor]. Training out of Malvern Pa, Valley Creek Park. Holding Group Fitness Classes and Personal Training sessions.
So what are the best Kettlebell shoes?
There are many types of "flat" souled shoes out there. I personally recommend Adidas Samba's. Most of my clients wear Samba's and they love them[both men and women]. They are flat and they are comfortable. There are also shoes called Vibram Five Fingers. These are the closest things to being bare foot. They are great for out door training and let you really feel the ground. But when winter time comes around, it tend to get a little cold to wear.
Also Chuck Taylor's are great because they are extremely flat. I personally don't like them because they are hard to run in [not saying I run a lot], I really don't feel like changing shoes if I want to sprint in between sets of kettlebell swings.
There are also companies like Puma and Nike that also make flat souled shoes but I'm not familiar with them.
Here's the list: