The Kettlebell Press
This is the "standard" Kettlebell Press, this press always starts from under the chin and proceeds to lock out over head, note: "Lock-out" this means elbow is fulley extended.
- In the rack position the fist must be below the chin level
- The kettlebells must remain in the rack position for a one count before each press
- Press with the knees locked, the neck neutral, and no back bend
- Keep the quads, glutes,and midsection tight.
- The torso may lean slightly back but the lean may not increase during the press
- The shoulders may not elevate in the range between the rack and the point where the handle is at the eye level
- The forearms remain vertical or nearly vertical throughout the press
- The wrist may not hyperextend.
- Lock out elbows completely and pause motionless